Spencer shows you how easy and fast it is to build your own Amazon brand storefront via Amazon Advertising (formerly AMS).
Your first step is to sign up for Amazon Advertising. Neil @ MerchInformer has a great article about how to do this: https://merchinformer.com/ultimate-ams-amazon-marketing-services-guide-to-marketing-your-merch/
Brand stores are a valuable tool if you’re selling on Amazon because I believe it can increase conversion, allow you to cross-promote your own products (not your competition), and cohesively pull together a brand message while saving you the hassle of setting up your own store via Shopify, etc.
Spencer is going to use this method with some Amazon merch micro niches to try and build up some brand recognition and cross-selling of similar products.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
- Find us on iTunes, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel (and join the next live chat)!
- YouTube episode link
FOLLOW, CONNECT, & SUPPORT
- Monthly Income Reports – We’re reviewing our actual income from every Print on Demand (POD) platform
- Consulting – Get a specific action plan to grow your POD business
- Podcast Archive – Download any show you’d like and take it on the go
- Free POD Newsletter – Stay in the loop on POD industry news
- Patreon & POD Exclusive Slack Group – Support the show and join up with other like-minded entrepreneurs for high quality discussions
We’re scaling our online businesses faster with MerchAlong. Save time and money by uploading designs to Merch By Amazon (and other POD sites) with the click of a button. MerchAlong helps you create keyword optimized content faster, and organize all of your designs in one place. Get serious about your business and try it out for free today!