Spencer and Shannon check in with a quick update about where we’re focusing our efforts in print on demand right now. July is a great time to be putting up numbers and scaling your business. If you don’t have merch slots, you should be on Etsy, Redbubble, Spreadshirt and/or Amazon Seller Central until you tier up…no excuses! Listen in to see what our exact priorities are and how we’re saying “nope” to the shiny objects…
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
- Find us on iTunes, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel (and join the next live chat)!
- YouTube episode link
FOLLOW, CONNECT, & SUPPORT
- Monthly Income Reports – We’re reviewing our actual income from every Print on Demand (POD) platform
- Consulting Sessions – Get a specific action plan for your POD business
- Podcast Archive – Download any show you’d like and take it on the go
- Free POD Newsletter – Stay in the loop on POD industry news
- Patreon & POD Exclusive Slack Group – Support the show and join up with other like-minded entrepreneurs for high quality discussions
We’re scaling our online businesses faster with MerchAlong. Save time and money by uploading designs to Merch By Amazon (and other POD sites) with the click of a button. MerchAlong helps you create keyword optimized content faster, and organize all of your designs in one place. Get serious about your business and try it out for free today!