Shannon and Spencer go over the latest in POD including: Merch by Amazon content policy update 5.1, The great Prime Day outage, TeeSpring’s new product launcher, Teelaunch’s price increases, Printful’s new products, a preliminary review of Etsy Plus, and a quick Createspace update. Check it out!
Feel free to use any of our affiliate links below to support the show if you’re getting any value from our content and want us to keep this thing going strong…we appreciate you!
➤Previous show guest Kelli is shutting down enrollment to her CreateSpace course on August 15th, but you can get it for $10 off before it’s gone (use coupon code: merchlifestyle)
➤Here’s the Etsy ebook I highly recommend from Justin Wood
➤Send us a quick email if you want the PDF link as discussed in the show!
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
- Find us on iTunes, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel (and join the next live chat)!
- YouTube episode link
FOLLOW, CONNECT, & SUPPORT
- Monthly Income Reports – We’re reviewing our actual income from every Print on Demand (POD) platform
- Consulting Sessions – Get a specific action plan for your POD business
- Podcast Archive – Download any show you’d like and take it on the go
- Free POD Newsletter – Stay in the loop on POD industry news
- Patreon & POD Exclusive Slack Group – Support the show and join up with other like-minded entrepreneurs for high quality discussions
We’re scaling our online businesses faster with MerchAlong. Save time and money by uploading designs to Merch By Amazon (and other POD sites) with the click of a button. MerchAlong helps you create keyword optimized content faster, and organize all of your designs in one place. Get serious about your business and try it out for free today!