Spencer walks through a two part review of Printful and Redbubble in this POD supplier review episode. He compares actual shirt samples, and dives into the details about which POD supplier is best for your online business!
0:26 PART 1 – UNBOXING AND SAMPLE COMPARISON
3:00 Shirt Comparison “Merch Lifestyle” Text Section
4:43 Shirt Comparison “Design Test” Section
7:39 PART 2 – BUSINESS & OPERATIONS
8:36 Company Intros
10:44 Web Traffic
11:50 Redbubble Strategy Insights
13:54 Product Cost Example
15:29 More Cost Examples
17:14 Redbubble Marketplace
17:54 Product Selection
19:36 Packaging and Branding
26:13 Customer Service
28:21 Integrations and Ease of Use
31:07 Bonus Round!
34:06 Too Long, Didn’t Watch [Summary]
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
- Find us on iTunes, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel (and join the next live chat)!
- YouTube episode link
FOLLOW, CONNECT, & SUPPORT
- Monthly Income Reports – We’re reviewing our actual income from every Print on Demand (POD) platform
- Consulting – Get a specific action plan to grow your POD business
- Podcast Archive – Download any show you’d like and take it on the go
- Free POD Newsletter – Stay in the loop on POD industry news
- Patreon & POD Exclusive Slack Group – Support the show and join up with other like-minded entrepreneurs for high quality discussions
We’re scaling our online businesses faster with MerchAlong. Save time and money by uploading designs to Merch By Amazon (and other POD sites) with the click of a button. MerchAlong helps you create keyword optimized content faster, and organize all of your designs in one place. Get serious about your business and try it out for free today!